Long Term Parking - Indicated on Signs
Parking fee $6.00 per calendar day or any portion of a day. Additional fees may apply for late payment.
We only accept cash or check.
Here is how it works. Simply park your car at any of our long term parking spaces. While you are away, airport personnel affix a parking fee envelope to your outside rearview mirror. They mark the parking fee envelopes daily. When you return, count the number of days marked and multiply by $6.00 per day to calculate your parking fee. Place cash or check for the amount owed into the envelope.
Choose one of the following ways to pay your fee:
- Outside Drop Off: Deposit your parking fee envelope in the drop box located on the center light pole across from the terminal canopy.
- Inside Drop Off: Deposit your parking fee envelope in the drop box inside the terminal next to the Menís Restroom, or at the Airport Office during business hours.
- U.S. Mail: Use the self addressed parking fee envelope to mail your parking fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Non-payment may result in loss of vehicle registration or small claims court.
Short Term Parking - Row 8 - Metered
Short Term = TWO (2) Hours MAXIMUM:
- Deposit 25 cents for each hour into the meter
- NO overnight parking in short term lot
- Use long term lot for overnight parking